Monday, February 28, 2011

Sushi Time

I am in love with sushi. You can't blame me, my parents have owned a sushi restaurant ever since I can remember. So I may be bias when I say this, but my dad makes the best sushi in the entire world.


<<That is him. He kind of looks like Jackie Chan. He goes by Ben, so if you ever stop by chat him up. If he likes you, he'll probably give you some free sushi.






Makawao Sushi & Deli has been around for about 7 years or so. Personally I wouldn't go there for anything but ice cream and sushi. Mainly because ice cream is always good and the sushi is really expensive. Might as well spend your money on something 100 percent worthy of your hard earned bucks: the sushi. 


SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI 
SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI 
SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI

Luckily for me, sushi is always free. The day I pay for sushi will be the day the world comes to an end. And luckily for my friends, they get free sushi too. (Probably the only reason they're friends with me). This is me and Midori getting our sushi on:(note: it's very difficult to eat sushi without looking like a beast)

69 ROLL: California Roll topped with unagi which is topped with tobiko, green onion, unagi sauce, and sesame seeds.
PHILADELPHIA ROLL: Cooked salmon with cream cheese (YUM) & chili sauce, spicy sauce, and furikake on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment