Monday, February 28, 2011

GRANDMA'S





ACAI ENERGY BOWL


Oh my lord, I love this coffee shop. Not especially for the coffee, but for the food. I like to come eat here because it's only five minutes away from my house and it's affordable. 

So if you have never been here, here's what to get:

ACAI ENERGY BOWL: very very very good. It's basically an acai thick smoothie topped with granola, blueberries, strawberries, and bananas. Tip: this dish is perfect

GARDEN BURGER: Don't get me wrong, I love meat. Meat will always have a special place in my heart, but this veggie sandwich is ono-licious. Tip: you have to get it with cheese and avocado.

CHILI & RICE: When it's cold outside (which is most of the time in Kula), chili and rice is always good. Tip: eat it there because if you get it to-go you get gipped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment