Monday, February 28, 2011

KULA LODGE







Kula Lodge has quite the reputation of being good and expensive, but personally one of those statements are true. 

FALSE: GOOD
TRUTH: EXPENSIVE

I don't want to hate on Kula Lodge but if my dad is spending a lot of money to feed my hunger, I would to hope whatever I'm eating falls nothing short of amazing. We ordered two pizzas and two hamburgers and we all shared. It wasn't disgusting, but for the price I expected MORE.

The pizzas:
The first pizza was alright, it had a lot of toppings. Maybe a little too much. And the crust was fluffy and yummy, but the rest of it was so thin. I couldn't eat it in the normal pizza eating stance, I had to fold it over. 
The second pizza (Chicken, goat cheese, and pesto. Pictured above) was very dry. I was the only one who had a slice. 

Hamburgers: 
Everything just tasted burnt and difficult to eat.


Will I eat here again? NOT IF I'M PAYING

No comments:

Post a Comment